About: Deacon Paul O. Iacono
- I am an ordained Roman Catholic deacon from the Diocese of Providence, Rhode Island, USA. My wife and I founded the Fra Angelico Institute for the Sacred Arts in 2009. We received the blessing, and permission to proceed with implementation, from his Excellency The Most Reverend Thomas J. Tobin D.D. in 2010. The mission of the Institute is threefold: to promote the prayerful creation of Christian sacred art in the traditions of both the Western and Eastern Rites of the Church, to promote understanding and evangelization of the truth, goodness, and beauty of God as expressed through Sacred Scripture and the teachings of the Church, and to help link the the artist's personal prayer life to their creative process. We welcome you to write to us if you have any questions and subscribe to our blog at fraangelicoinstitute.com.
Posts by Deacon Paul O. Iacono:
September 22, 2014 Albert Lapierre – Sacred Artist and Iconographer
September 18, 2014 Discipleship, Wisdom’s Light, and the Art of Charles Bosseron Chambers
June 10, 2014 Lesley Green – A Rhode Island Sacred Artist
May 12, 2014 The Black Mass at Harvard – Is It A Hate Crime?
April 27, 2014 St. Thomas: Skeptic, Cynic, and Repentant Saint
- Albert Lapierre – Sacred Artist and Iconographer
- Discipleship, Wisdom’s Light, and the Art of Charles Bosseron Chambers
- David Clayton Has Another Great Idea for Catholic Evangelization
- Lesley Green – A Rhode Island Sacred Artist
- The Little Oratory – A Beginner’s Guide to Praying in the Home – A New Book by Clayton and Lawler